We are your wellness Indications for use
- - Gastrointestinal peristalsis disorders;
- - irritable bowel syndrome;
- - functional dyspepsia;
- - stomach cramps of different etiologies;
- - treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcer (as an adjunctive therapy to the main course of treatment);
- - gastrointestinal disorders accompanied by heartburn, belching, flatulence and bloating
How to use
Iberogast is taken three times during the day, drinking a small amount of liquid (2-3 tablespoons of water) according to the scheme:
- - infants up to 3 months: up to 6 drops.
- - babies from 3 months to 3 years: up to 8 drops.
- - children of 3-6 years: up to 10 drops.
- - children of 6-12 years: up to 15 drops.
- - adolescents and adults: up to 20 drops.
Side effects: up to 20 drops
- Allergic reactions, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting are possible. At development of any side effects it is necessary to cancel taking the drug and to consult a doctor.
- Increased individual intolerance to any of the components of the drug.
- Reception during pregnancy is only possible if the benefit to the woman is greater than the possible risk to the embryo and fetus.
Interaction with other drugs:
Iberogast's overdoses have not been described to date.
Form of issue
Drops for internal use. Available in 20, 100 or 50 ml bottles. Each bottle is placed in a pack of light cardboard.
Store in a place closed from light, temperature up to 25 degrees Celsius.
- Alcoholic extract of camomile (Matricaria chamomilla L., Compositae) - 20 ml.
- Liquid bitter Iberian extract (Iberis amara L., Cruciferae) - 15 ml.
- Liquid extract of dry roots of medicinal angelica (Angelica archangelica L., Umbelliferac) - 10 ml.
- Liquid extract of dry fruit of common caraway (Carum carvi L., Umbelliferac) - 10 ml.
- Liquid extract of dry fruits of spotted thistle (Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn., Compositae) - 10 ml.
- Liquid extract of https://pillintrip.com/medicine/iberogast dry lemon balm leaves (Melissa officinalis L., Labiatae) - 10 ml.
- Liquid extract of dry peppermint leaves ((Mentha piperita L., Labiatae) - 5 ml.
- Liquid extract of dry grass of May celandine (Chelidonium majus L., Papaveraceae) - 10 ml.
- Liquid extract of dry https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3580135/ licorice roots (Glycyrrhiza glabra L., Leguminosae) - 10 ml.
- Total ethanol content - 31%.