Health – the natural state of the body, characterized by its balance with the environment and the absence of any painful changes.
Health – a state of complete physical, spiritual and social well-being, not just the absence of disease and physical defects.
Health is the constant availability of energy necessary to ensure the harmonious functioning of the body.
Health is the basis of human well-being; health allows to reveal all his physical and spiritual capabilities.
Health is not only physical but also moral; a morally healthy person is generous, noble, friendly and optimistic.
Health is the absence of causes and motivations for illness.
Physical health is a construction tool in the hands of a high moral man and a destructive hammer in the hands of a villain.
Advantages of health
- Health provides opportunities – physical adaptation to different conditions; personal growth.
- Health gives strength – for work, study, communication and relationship building.
- Health gives freedom – for physical activity and movement around the world.
- Health gives interest – to life.
- Health brings joy – from the awareness of the limits of their own capabilities.
- Health creates a platform – for self-realization of a person.
Health manifestations in everyday life
- Physical exercises. Physical activity brings a lot of benefits to a person, strengthening his body and character.
- Military service. A sick man is a weak warrior, that is why there are diseases, the carriers of which are not called up for military service.
- Labor activity. The more physically healthy and strong a person is, the longer period of time he is able to work with full dedication.
- Absence of “chemical dependency”. A person who constantly takes medicines is like an alcohol addict. The absence of such defects as addiction, including drug addiction, characterizes a healthy person.
- Genesis: A healthy person does not need excessive comfort and luxury, but needs conditions that ensure hygiene.
- Upbringing of children. Hardening children from an early age helps them grow up to be healthy people with strong physical and spiritual strength.
How to achieve health
- Health is not a feature of a person’s character, but a set of physical and moral qualities that are developed through systematic exercise. To become healthy is the main duty of each person to himself or herself.
- Tempering. Any procedures to harden the body – whether it is pouring cold water or long walks in the fresh air – is a contribution to the “piggy bank” of your own health.
- Exercises in physical education. Moderate physical activity (not “peak” as in professional sports) gradually strengthens the human body.
- Abandonment of excesses. The simpler a person eats, the healthier he is; the simpler his life, the more enduring he is.
- Control over emotions. Strong negative emotions weaken the human body, taking the energy necessary for the full activity of the body. By controlling their emotions (anger, anger, resentment), a person takes care of their health.
- Inner harmony. Achieving inner harmony is the result of spiritual work on yourself; this work brings physical fruits in the form of health promotion.